Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01902 213326 to discuss any amendments, enhancements or issues relating to your website.
Youngcow.co.uk is wholly owned by Young Cow Ltd.
Young Cow refers to Young Cow Ltd.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that all information displayed on our website is accurate and up-to-date, the information provided is as is and Young Cow cannot be held responsible for any actions made based upon the said information. Please also note that all content provided is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
Content on the Young Cow website may not be re-distributed, re-packaged or used in any way unless written permission has been granted.
Young Cow does not accept any liability (including negligence) in respect of third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using, this Website.
Young Cow provides the website features as described in the quotations received. All quotations are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated or 3rd party services, of which we have no control, are altered.
Pricing, Delivery, Returns & Cancellations:
- All websites are delivered in electronic form either directly to web hosting space or via email. A digital copy of your website may be provided, an administration charge of £15+vat will be applied.
- Once work has commenced, which is only taken up once Young Cow receives the client’s initial payment for web services (approximately 30% of total cost), no refunds will be given.
- In the event of a cancellation before a website has been completed no refund shall be given on the initial payment, however the remaining final charge will be waivered. Partially completed work will not be supplied.
- Payments are accepted in GBP (Great Britain Pounds) only unless otherwise agreed.
- Clients from all over the world are welcome, any export duties, taxes or country specific regulatory obligations are the responsibility of the Client.
- Young Cow will require an initial payment for web services (approximately 30% of total cost) deposit to be paid prior to commencement of work on account of fees likely to be incurred.
- An invoice for the remaining final payment of the fees will be presented to the client on completion of the services provided and will be due for payment strictly within 14 days of submission.
- Additional features to websites, including extra database services, specific hosting requirements, animations that are not included in the quotation are subject to surcharge. In the event a feature is required which has not been included in the quotation Young Cow will give notice prior to implementation and seek acceptance of the surcharge. The cost will be added to the final invoice unless the amount exceeds £500+VAT, in this case an interim 50% invoice shall be issued with payment due before completion, and the remaining 50% will be added to the final invoice.
- In the event that full payment is made later than required or if only partial payment is made, Young Cow may at its discretion charge for administration costs and interest on any monies owed at either the rate of 2% interest per month, calculated weekly and compounded monthly. Failure to apply such charges does not constitute a waiver of the option to charge.
- Young Cow uses third party organisations for web site hosting. This is to ensure that the client receives the best possible hosting package at a reasonable cost. Bandwidth allowances are included in hosting, any excess charges relating to the amount of traffic generated by clients websites are fully payable by the client. No guarantees of service can be made by Young Cow on behalf of the host. If special requirements / guarantees of service are required then please contact email@example.com and we shall do our best to find a company to match the said requirements. Any guarantees of service are made between the Hosting Company and the client, Young Cow cannot offer or enforce any such agreement.
- Young Cow reserves the right to withdraw its services at its entire discretion. Upon such withdrawal of its services, Young Cow shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Client for any costs, losses and damages, howsoever arising, that the Client may incur or may have incurred.
- It is hereby agreed between Young Cow and the Client that in the event that any monies are owed and overdue to Young Cow, Young Cow will withdraw its services. Young Cow may remove any material stored upon any computer or server and shall retain such material, and shall not be liable for any loss monetary or otherwise and not be under any obligation to return or provide access to, any and all documents, papers, etc. belonging to the Client until payment is made in full.
- Copyright in all documents, papers, etc. prepared or caused to be prepared by Young Cow is expressly reserved by Young Cow unless otherwise stated.
- Young Cow will not be held responsible for the failure in any of the services provided by a third party to Young Cow for the Client, this may include but is not restricted to web site hosting, internet promotions, third party multimedia provisions.
- All completed websites become the property of the client, subject to all accounts being paid, with the following restrictions on use: 1) Only one instance of a website can be made available on the World Wide Web or any Intranets / Extranets unless a licensing agreement has been reached; 2) Database Connection strings will not be divulged to the client due to security risks. (These strings would in any event need amending if the site was to be moved to an alternative host / server); 3) No portion of the coding can be copied / duplicated or redistributed in any form electronic or otherwise unless a licensing agreement has been reached; Please note that upon request web site files can be provided via electronic mail, or on CDR media (surcharge of £20).
- In the event of a problem with your website Young Cow will endeavour to solve the discrepancy as quickly as possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe any problems that you may be experiencing. Young Cow cannot accept responsibility for any loss either monetary or otherwise due to web site failure or misuse. Young Cow may be able to help with insurance services, via a third party, to protect client’s interests and web site, however the insurance agreement is made between the client and third party. Please email email@example.com to request insurance information.
- All data and information stored in an online database remains the property of the client along with any rights associated.
- Implementing of text and images. You can allow us to enter your text and images by sending us your content in electronic form we will implement this into your website for you. This may well be a first draft as using your content management system you can change your content, images and layout as often as necessary. Please note if we have not received your contents in electronic form within 1 month of meeting this stage we are entitled to sign you off and will presume you want to implement the content yourself. Alternatively you can add your content yourself, again you can update and change as much as you like using your content management system.
- All websites are built to be compatible with Internet Explorer, websites are also compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Safari, however advanced features may not be supported.
- All websites are built for optimal viewing in 1024 x 768 resolution, unless otherwise requested.
Young Cow makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for any and all products and/or services that it supplies. Young Cow will not be held responsible for any and all damages resulting from products and/or services it supplies. Young Cow is not responsible for any loss, or consequential loss of data, or non-delivery of products or services, of whatever cause. The customer agrees not to hold Young Cow responsible for any such loss or damage. Any claim against Young Cow shall be limited to the relevant fee(s) paid by the customer.
Young Cow reserves the right to use the services of sub-contractors, agents and suppliers and any work, content, services and usage is bound by their Terms and Conditions. Young Cow will not knowingly perform any actions to contravene these and the customer also agrees to be so bound.