Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to get a ahead with a little financial help for your next Internet Marketing project? Yes..!
Well now you can get that support for free from a government backed organisation to the sum of £2000, via the Growth Voucher campaign.
There are two Growth Voucher programmes:
- The Growth Voucher programme Apply Now https://smallbusinessgrowthvouchers.service.gov.uk/eligibility-check
- The Small Business Charter Growth Voucher programme Apply Now
Both programmes deliver support to small businesses by providing funding for strategic professional advice.
What are the differences?
The Growth Voucher programme helps companies find and pay for professional strategic advice. After applying online some businesses will be randomly allocated a voucher for up £2000 to cover half the cost of the advice (So a potential £4000 budget project). The business chooses the accredited adviser from the Online Marketplace. That advice can make a huge difference to sales and profits, skills and confidence.
The Small Business Charter programme is specifically designed to address the issues faced by small businesses as they grow and is practically focussed to help owner managers apply business theory within the workplace. Designed and led by leading UK business schools, it begins with a free half-day diagnostic workshop and one-to-one mentoring session, after which some businesses will be randomly allocated a voucher equivalent to £3,000 to cover 60% of the cost of the full programme. The full programme is a series of 10 practical, strategic growth workshops delivered over three months, with an additional 9 hours of professional mentoring support. You will meet other like-minded business owners, work with experienced faculty and business mentors, and leave the workshop with an action plan to help you unlock the growth potential of your business straight away.
Important points to note
- The programmes have different eligibility criteria
- You can only apply once
- You cannot apply for both programmes
How does the Growth Voucher programme work?
- check your eligibility and complete the application process
- complete a business advice assessment
- find out if you’ve been given a voucher
- choose an adviser from the Online Marketplace
Growth Voucher Programme Eligibility
- Your business registered in England
- Have 249 Full Time Employees or less in your business
- You are actively selling goods and/or services
- Have an annual turnover of less than £45 million
- Be independent (i.e. less than 25% owned by one or more external organisations)
How do I get a Growth Voucher?
You apply for a growth voucher on-line and you get a “yes” or “no” immediately. It takes about 10-15 minutes to complete the application. Vouchers are then awarded on a lottery basis with 75% of applicants receiving one. The scheme closes on 31st March but you have 3 months to use your Growth Voucher from when it is awarded.
So if you’re looking at starting a new project, to either upgrade your marketing strategy, increase leads and sales from online channels then please get in touch with us on 01902 213326.
Request a call back