Yes, it is powerful stuff. Here’s why you need to use video marketing….
- Free/Affordable Cost: It is free to do video marketing if you decide to use your own camera or companies producing online video ads up to £5000 based on your budget.
- Increases Trust: Promote your company, product or service with any sort of explanation and put it in a video, helps your customer better visualise your product and builds a strong connection between you and the customer watching the video.
- Ranking in search engines: Videos also rank in search engine results, when you upload it on video sharing websites with an effective title and small description.
- Quick and wide reach: Uploading your video on social networks like Facebook, twitter, linkedin etc., increases high reach potential of your message.
- Attracts people and decrease website Bounce Rate: Most people would rather watch a video than have to read. Your website Bounce Rate will decrease depending on how well your video is made and increases average time uses spend on your website.
To end… with effective promotional videos this can assist in driving short-term instant sales. At Young Cow we have been using videos to promote our products and to post video tutorials created using our own camera (DIY). We have been successful with video marketing growing leads, improving traffic and reducing bounce rate. So our suggestion is for you to start using it too.
Here are some great links to get your creative video ideas started:
If you’ve found this article useful and have any comments to add please let us know and drop an email on email@example.com or leave a comment below.